23.3.09

Ready to Roll!

I must admit that after a few month hiatus I'm thrilled to be back blogging and ready to launch my own agency, the aptly named "Craig Allen Agency" offering online marketing strategy & service to New Brunswick companies.

After years working in the Atlantic Canadian marketing industry, I've noticed two things that I think people can use a hand with around these parts.

1. Using the web to engage their customers to the max. Most of the good stuff on the web is free now. People just need a hand figuring out how to put it work for them.

2. People find writing & updating web content a pain the butt. Many companies spend time and money on a cool new website and then never update it. It looks stale and leaves customers hanging who want current information. Thankfully, I am great at content creation and happy to help companies stay looking fresh.

The Craig Allen Agency is going to spend our of time helping local companies with those two things. Not a pile of fancy hype and buzz words. Just rollin' up our sleeves and getting the job done.

I'll be using this blog to provide the occasional tip, a little advice and alot of commentary about local marketing and other things that tweak my interest.

Hopefully we will have a few laughs as well, so feel free to tell me what you think of me at anytime.

Welcome aboard and cheers!

No comments: