6.5.09

Opera Bistro on Twitter

My long time friends at Opera Bistro in Saint John have jumped on to Twitter recently. By "tweeting" out their daily restaurant specials to a local network of followers, I think Opera is catching on to an important new wave of Twitter users: those that provide tidbits of useful information to their followers. Opera has been sending out the daily lunch special (sometimes with photos) around 11:30am giving hungry uptown office workers a sneak peak at their potential lunch. I find the CBC NB news feed and Crabbe Mountain ski report similar in their usefulness. I find it far more helpful then another "web marketing guru" adding me from Denver or San Fransisco. Hopefully we will see more of this type of local tweeting soon.

Follow Opera Bistro at: twitter.com/operabistro

No comments: